Come Grow With Us!
We are building a diverse global workforce of highly collaborative teams and self-motivated people.
Since 2000, TopTix has been a leader in providing software technology innovations to arts, entertainment and sports venues and organizations. We believe that diversity and inclusion at all levels are keys to our success. We strive to attract the brightest talent in the industry and facilitate an environment of global collaboration and individual empowerment.
If you are passionate about technology innovation and delivering to the highest quality standards, then TopTix is excited to hear from you. Please see our current position postings below.
Product Support Analyst – Charleston, South Carolina
Location: Charleston, S.C.
Posting Date: December 16, 2016
Toptix USA LLC is currently seeking an experienced Product Support Analyst to join our team in Charleston, South Carolina
Monday–Friday from 8:30am–5:30pm; One day a week will be from 11am–8pm with on-call responsibilities for that night; On-call responsibilities one weekend per month on a rotating basis
- Assist clients with incoming software application support requests through phone calls, chats, and emails
- Provide excellent customer service to all TopTix clients via phone, email, and chat
- Take ownership of ongoing support cases by communicating with clients, investigating ongoing issues, and collaborating with internal resources
- Test software application issues and/or bugs within test environment and submit to development team for resolution
- Product Support Analysts have a rotating schedule. Applicants must agree to these work hours to be considered for the position.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Experience working with clients in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Interest in information systems and software
- Positive Attitude
- Experience working in a software application support setting
- Experience working in a call center setting
- Experience working in a ticketing setting: Festival, Theater, Museum, ect.
- Experience working in Database Administration
- Education or experience in information technology or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Management Studio and/or SQL language
- Knowledge of Windows 8/ Windows 10/ Windows Server
- Background in Sales or Relationship Management a Plus
- Competitive market-based salary; commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package available
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
References will be required during the interview process. Candidates that do not meet the above outlined requirements will not be considered.
Project Implementation Consultant – Newcastle upon Tyne, U.K. (preferred)
Reports To: Project Service Manager / Managing Director
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Posting Date: October 10, 2016
As Project Implementation Consultant, you will work closely with the Project Services Manager in planning and delivering a range of project based tasks.
The role requires an individual who has worked in a software house or Ticketing environment for at least 3 years with experience of working independently and as part of a team to achieve results. The SRO4 suite of software is a leading edge Ticketing based software package that is based on Microsoft technology and operates across a browser based user interface. This role will require you to learn the SRO4 product suite in detail through a detailed education program and via hands on learning. You will be required to become an expert in the various aspects of the software and its delivery and you will be given all of the support needed to excel in this position.
The product range includes:
- Ticketing – Back Office
- Ticketing – On-line via websites
- Marketing – CRM
- Reporting – Standard and Wizard Reports
- Access Control – Integration to partners
- Various 3rd party integrations
As well as working closely with the Project Services Manager to plan and deliver project activities you will work closely within a targeted team including the Technical Director and Managing Director as well as the extended development team.
You will also work closely with the support management process in all allocated projects and help manage and reach resolution on project related support cases.
The UK base is in the North East of England and we would ideally like the successful candidate to be based at this location although this position could be home based depending on suitability of candidates.
This is a key position in the continued growth of the team as we focus on new project opportunities and ensuring we deliver excellent services to our clients.
We are looking for candidates with a drive to improve on a personal level, show a dedication to work well within a team and to help deliver only outstanding projects.
TopTix Sport is a UK based division of TopTix Ltd, a specialist Ticketing software house and solutions provider which was established in 2000. TopTix work with over 800 venues in 16 countries with clients ranging from Sports Clubs, Theatres, Cinemas and Visitor attractions. TopTix Sport (UK) was established in 2011 to focus primarily on UK Sports clubs and to drive market share in this sector. Our product (SRO4) is ideally suited to helping Football, Rugby, Cricket and other sports clubs and venues drive sales and revenues whilst maximizing on their customer
TopTix Sport is showing strong growth and has established an exciting UK portfolio of clients including Premier League, Football League and Rugby clients since our launch in 2011. All core software development is managed from TopTix HQ in Israel and the UK team manage a full spectrum of Sales, Marketing, Integrations, Support, Implementation and Account Management.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Project Implementation tasks across the full spectrum of our SRO software.
- Project Management for selected projects.
- Post Project / Account Management for selected clients.
- Technical software delivery—working with the Technical team you will assist the support function in identification and resolution of client cases.
- On-line Ticketing—Helping clients drive volumes of sales on-line.
Qualifications for the Position:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, expertise and ability required.
- Minimum 6 GCSE Grade A-C.
- A Level Standard qualification(s) is desirable.
- A full driving licence is also required.
- Proven experience in a software or Ticketing organisation. It would be beneficial to have worked within the Ticketing service industry although not essential.
- Strong background in software delivery across a wide range of user functions.
- Software Support experience would be beneficial.
- Customer facing project delivery is essential and you should feel comfortable working with clients to plan project activities and find solutions to project based challenges.
- Strong work ethic
- Strong team player
- Resilience/strength of personality
- Communication skills
- Able to work independently to a set of agreed targets
- Able to plan strategically
- International and domestic travel may be required.
- Other technical responsibilities as assigned.
£28,000 – £32,000 depending on experience and calibre of candidates.
Submit up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 7, 2016 at 5 p.m.
Candidates that do not meet the above outlined requirements will not be considered.
TopTix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.