Come Grow With Us!
We are building a diverse global workforce of highly collaborative teams and self-motivated people.
Since 2000, TopTix has been a leader in providing software technology innovations to arts, entertainment and sports venues and organizations. We believe that diversity and inclusion at all levels are keys to our success. We strive to attract the brightest talent in the industry and facilitate an environment of global collaboration and individual empowerment.
If you are passionate about technology innovation and delivering to the highest quality standards, then TopTix is excited to hear from you. Please see our current position postings below.
Product Support Analyst – Charleston, South Carolina
Location: Charleston, S.C.
Posting Date: December 16, 2016
Toptix USA LLC is currently seeking an experienced Product Support Analyst to join our team in Charleston, South Carolina
Monday–Friday from 8:30am–5:30pm; One day a week will be from 11am–8pm with on-call responsibilities for that night; On-call responsibilities one weekend per month on a rotating basis
- Assist clients with incoming software application support requests through phone calls, chats, and emails
- Provide excellent customer service to all TopTix clients via phone, email, and chat
- Take ownership of ongoing support cases by communicating with clients, investigating ongoing issues, and collaborating with internal resources
- Test software application issues and/or bugs within test environment and submit to development team for resolution
- Product Support Analysts have a rotating schedule. Applicants must agree to these work hours to be considered for the position.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Experience working with clients in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Interest in information systems and software
- Positive Attitude
- Experience working in a software application support setting
- Experience working in a call center setting
- Experience working in a ticketing setting: Festival, Theater, Museum, ect.
- Experience working in Database Administration
- Education or experience in information technology or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Management Studio and/or SQL language
- Knowledge of Windows 8/ Windows 10/ Windows Server
- Background in Sales or Relationship Management a Plus
- Competitive market-based salary; commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package available
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
References will be required during the interview process. Candidates that do not meet the above outlined requirements will not be considered.
TopTix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.