MANAGE ALL GUEST, MEMBER AND GROUP VISITS SWIMMINGLY WITH SRO!
Streamline ticket sales, group scheduling, cafe and merchandise management through a single system. SRO helps you increase efficiency and make more informed business and marketing decisions.
The browser-based CRM portal is designed to centralize all front-end sales and back-end operations. SRO interoperates with third party systems to support such functions as business intelligence, marketing automation and integration with social media outlets.
Schedule groups, private tours and timed events with ease
- Create an unlimited number of activities in a visit plan
- Change group details anytime including time tables, guides and meals
Maintain customer relations (CRM) through a single customer record
- Gain full visibility into customer, group, member and donor activities
- Create customized marketing campaigns leveraging the reports wizard and data analysis tool
Control flow of guests including timed admissions
- Bar code tickets, member cards or mobile RFID access control
- Enable patrons to print tickets at home
Sell box office items through all customer touch points
- One system to sell tickets, merchandise, vouchers onsite, online and via resellers and third-party distributors
- Responsive web-design to facilitate transactions from PC, tablet or mobile device
Create and manage memberships anytime, anywhere
- Process membership renewals and benefits from any point-of-sale outlet
- Enable patrons to renew and upgrade memberships themselves
Make fundraising a seamless part of patron engagement
- Tribute gifts, anonymous donations and flexible payment plans
- Constituent relationship management
Manage catering and retail operations through the central CRM
- Extend box office sales to your bars and cafes including membership and subscription renewals
- Set dynamic sales prompts triggered by customer account activity or membership status
Request The SRO Platform Overview Document
Learn more about SRO including the rules-based engine that enables you to set dynamic pricing and resource allocations that respond to hundreds of variables including capacity, date, time and patron status.